September 21, 2016

Texture Paste with Heart Stencil ft. STAMPlorations

It's only been two years since I discovered Distress Inks, photopolymer stamps, dies and the Cuttlebug machine. I'm constantly overwhelmed and amazed by the plethora of products that are available in the American crafting community. This week I've finally got a chance to experiment with Ranger's Texture Paste, another great product that is new to me. 

You might have noticed that I'm a frequent participant in STAMPloration's card challenges. And I'm proud to announce that I've been accepted to join their team and will be guest designing over at STAMPlorations for the next three months. 

For today's card I used Memory Box's Cross Stitch My Heart Die to die cut the heart shape, then I placed STAMPloration's Rows of Hearts Stencil on top of the die cut and applied a thin layer of Texture Paste. Once the paste is dry, I sponged Shaded Lilac, Victorian Velvet, and Tattered Rose Distress Inks onto the die cut. For the sentiment, I used the Amazing Word Die and heat embossed the die cut with sparkle embossing powder. It's a simple card today, and I hope you liked it :)

Challenges Entered: 
  

4 comments:

  1. That ombre heart is SO lovely! Beautiful and soft! Congrats on the guest design team gig! We're so happy to have you as part of our team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Guest Designing...your card is awesome and love your color combo... Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week
    Hugs Zeljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, what? This is fantastic--look at that glossy texture! Glad you're guest designing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all that dimension - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.