November 7, 2016

Lil Gobbler Thanksgiving card ft. Craftin Desert Divas


EDIT: Cas-ual Fridays Favorite / Creative with Stamps Honorable Mention

Today I'm sharing the first card I made with a digi stamp! This one is called Lil' Gobbler from Craftin Desert Divas. I decided to use some fall colors to create a Thanksgiving card. For the background, I masked off a circle area and then stamped a bunch of circles from top to bottom, which is a CASE inspired by Shona's card.



I colored the little gobbler with my Copics. You can probably tell that I still need a lot of practice with my coloring skills. I'm not so satisfied with the shading I did on his face and body, but I think the rest looks alright. Can't wait for Thanksgiving to be here!

Challenges Entered:
 
ATSM: Holiday / Creative with Stamps: Use a Bird Stamp

Cas-ual Fridays: Orange, Brown & Kraft / STAMPlorations: Giving ThanksHLS: CASE 

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable turkey card. Lovw the polka dots too :)
    Thank You for playing along with ATSM - Holiday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this adorable card!! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays The Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet take on Shona's card, Jessie! I love it! Thanks for playing along at HLS CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute!! I love how you did the circles and that turkey is adorable! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Creative with Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, love this bright colored card, all the elements are perfect with the CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops forgot to say, thanks for joining us at HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! It made me smile! Thank you joining us at Creative with Stamps.
    HUgs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.