February 14, 2017

Dreamland ft. Craftin Desert Divas

Hello! Are you excited about Craftin Desert Diva's February release? Today I have a card featuring a new set---Dreamland. Aren't the images just adorable?!

I stamped and heat embossed all the images on watercolor cardstock, and colored them with Zig Clean Real Brush Pens.  Then I cut them into different sized hexagons and adhered them to the card front. 
Colors I've used:
GIRL 
Hair: 67, 61   Skin: 71, 69   Blush: 220
Pajamas: 803, 83, (81 shoes)   Background: 302, 36, 31
SHEEP
Fur: 91, 90   Face: 69, 71 Fence: 52, 61, 72   BackgroundL 47, 40
GEOMETRIC
Red: 24   Orange: 52   Yellow: 50   Pink: 25, 200   Coral: 220, 222

MOON & STARS
Moon: 50   Hat: 22, 47   Stars: 51   Background: 37, 32
TEDDY
Body: 62   Hat: 50, 41   Background: 22, 24

I embellished the card with some sequins and rhinestones and also added some stitched lines with Copic Multi-liner. I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creation, have a wonderful day!

Challenges Entered:

Happy Little Stampers: Watercolor ATG

2 comments:

  1. What a creative design Jessie and I love all those cute images and vibrant colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card! I love your design! Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge this month and I hope you will join us again soon. Sending hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.