April 29, 2017

Spring Bunny ft. Craftin Desert Divas

Hello and welcome!! I have a super spring-y card to share with you today. It was heavily inspired by the pink and floral mood board from Craftin Desert Diva's April challenge mood board. (Shown below) 

When I first saw the Bunny Painting Easter Egg digi, I thought it would be really fun if there was a easel with canvas digi so he could paint anything. Then several weeks later CDD released the Coffee Shop digi stamp and voila! Here's my card. The spring flowers he's painting are from Butterfly Garden.


It's been a long, long time since I've used patterned and specialty paper on my cards. I decided it's time to break out my collections and put them into good use. I colored all of the images with Copics and finished the card with 3 white enamel accents. Hope you enjoyed it and have a wonderful day!

Challenges Entered: 
  

0 意見:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.