May 28, 2017

When It Rains, Look For Rainbows ft. Craftin Desert Divas


EDIT: Winner at MarkerPOP

Good morning! I'd like to share one of my favorite quotes with you today. It's: "When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars." I decided to hand letter this quote with a white gel pen and use it as the sentiment for today's card.


The digital image I used is Rainy Day Girl from Craftin Desert Divas. I colored her with Copics in rainbow colors so it matches the sentiment. Then I colored a piece of glitter tape with B32, B34, B37 and cut 3 raindrop shapes from it. I adhered all of the elements on a strip of patterned paper and that finishes off the card. It's fairly simple with the black and white and a little burst of rainbow colors scheme. I hope you enjoyed it and thanks so much for stopping by!

Challenges Entered:
    
Little Miss Muffet: ATG / Word Art Wednesday: ATG / MarkerPOP: Let's Go Camping (Sentiment inspired by the challenge)

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.